UPDATE 2/27/21: Could the sudden Cuomocidal rumblings and sounds of sharpening long knives from all his former fans be just a prelude to the imminent DeBidenizing of the White House? Why not? On the Left where eating their own is a given in pursuit of totalitarian power, Joe’s imminent full disappearance will be no more of a surprise than the next embarrassing public appearance of the swiftly disintegrating Hologram President.
UPDATE: 2/28/21: WATCH a Tribute to Rush, followed by Trump’s CPAC Speech.
UPDATE 2/27/21: With our most popular, most articulate spokesman gone, we must independently re-envision the future as Rush himself did. Like all of us, his steadfast conservatism underwent a sea change with the rise of an EFFECTIVE populist basher like Trump exposing the spineless treachery (and uselessness) of elitist Think Tank/Cruise Ship “conservatives.” Apparently low taxes, relaxed regulation, free markets; American exceptionalism, peace in military strength; diligent avoidance of failed foreign entanglements; championing our friends, keeping our enemies at bay; unambiguous pro-capitalism (sticking a finger in the eye of phony globalist schemes like Climate Change) were not to the taste of the Old Guard “conservative” snobs. Elegantly wading through the old DC cesspool was the last thing they wanted to give up, and Trump’s war on their beloved Swamp had to go. Unfortunately for them, half of America has had an unforgettable taste of what REALLY works, judging by the violent, equal/opposite reaction of those passionately devoted to what has never worked. MAGA Americans wisely have no illusions about “Unity” with any Trump-hating faction intent on destroying them; and the weasels of the Republican Party Never Trump establishment are rightly fearful of losing their base to That Man and his legacy.
This week’s CPAC, conspicuously missing Haley and Pence (both conspicuously MIA in defense of Trump over January 6) and featuring the wonderful likes of Trump himself, Kristi Noem and Ron DeSantis among others, is turning out to be a welcome shot in the arm for the MAGA forces. Throw in a planned virtual memorial service for Rush, and one is living an ongoing Trump rally. Adherence to the new vision of conservatism gifted us by the redoubtable Donald (and Rush) is our future.
UPDATE 2/28/21: Trump is clearly worth more as a civilian building an alternative Media Network: real news reportage, free speech gone viral on platforms hosting millions of social media, business and personal websites. This is the green grass growing through cracks in the cement the Left is pouring over America.
UPDATE 2/27/21: Kristi’s leadership mettle takes on further luster with her stand-out preservation of South Dakotan’s liberties in stark contrast to the sheep occupying most of America’s Governor’s Mansions. Her excellent speech for CPAC further sets the stage for a Noem occupation of the White House. With her equally sensible colleague Ron DeSantis on the ticket, American liberties are due for a resounding return. Of course, there’s always the possibility of a second Trump term, but like Rush, his greatest effectiveness may be as a civilian spearheading a massive TrumpMedia alternative to MSM and Big Tech. Whatever transpires-Trump, Noem, DeSantis-it’s gratifying to have such a true-blue conservative deep bench for the future.
UPDATE 2/28/21: Common sense and sanity trickles out of North Dakota and Tennessee as governors seek to liberate their citizens (particularly businesses) from extended CoronaCrazed masking and one-size-fits-all vaccine mandates.
Hand-in-hand with such common sense, more Americans are asking themselves, “Why the vaccine if none of the lockdowns are to cease?” What’s the point if Big Brother responds thusly to a few simple questions:
1. If I get vaccinated, can I stop wearing the mask? Government: No.
2. Can they reopen restaurants, pubs, bars etc. and everyone work normally? Government: No.
3. Will I be resistant to COVID-19? Government: Maybe, but we don’t know exactly, it probably won’t stop you getting it.
4. At least I won’t be contagious to others anymore? Government: No, it doesn’t stop transmission.
5. If I am vaccinated, can I stop social distancing? Government: No.
6. If I am vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands? Government: No.
7. If I vaccinate myself and my grandparents, can we hug each other? Government: No
8. Will cinemas, theaters and stadiums operate as per normal thanks to vaccines? Government: No.
9. What is the benefit of the vaccine? Government: Hoping the virus won’t kill you.
10. Are you sure it won’t kill me? Government: No.
11. If statistically the virus won’t kill me anyway (99.7% survival rate), why would I get vaccinated?” Government: To protect others.
12. So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with? Government: No.
13. Can you guarantee that I won’t experience adverse effects from taking the vaccine or die from the vaccine itself? Government: No.
14. Since you’re encouraging every American to get vaccinated then, when people experience severe adverse reactions, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will they or their families be compensated? Government: No. The government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability in experimental stages.
15. How long does the vaccine last? Government: We aren’t sure.
SO, TO SUMMARIZE, the Covid 19 vaccine. Does not give immunity. Does not eliminate the virus. Does not prevent death. Does not guarantee you won’t get it. Does not stop you passing it on. Does not eliminate the need for travel bans. Does not eliminate the need for business closures. Does not eliminate the need for lock-downs. Does not eliminate the need for masking.
Given that our Betters-in-Government offer NO/NONE/ZERO/NADA concrete benefits for getting vaccinated and promise only more-of-the-same, another independent sort offers yet more legitimate reasons (31 in this case) for hesitation. Number 31 is most to the point: “This whole thing stinks,” and one very persuasive nurse (and any thinking person) concurs.
Feeling better now about trusting The Holy Government Writ of “The Science?” Prolonging the mass misery worldwide? Epidemic suicide rates among locked-down CHILDREN in Ground Zero Woke San Francisco? And did anyone mention the Big Money to be made from the vaccines? Taking in the undeniable truth of Kristi Noem’s pithy “COVID DIDN’T CRUSH THE ECONOMY. GOVERNMENT DID,“ and Reagan’s 9 most terrifying words, “I’M FROM THE GOVERNMENT AND I’M HERE TO HELP,“ can not one be forgiven for being just a wee bit skeptical or, at least, hesitant?
UPDATE 2/28/21: The pejorative term “reactionary” has traditionally been used in reference to the rigidly hidebound, racist, religious fanatic. In days of yore, the good old bigoted “rightwinger.” Think KKK or Nazis. Now with perfect accuracy, every rotten nuance of the term describes the fanatic Left that has taken over the Democratic Party and currently most of America’s major political institutions and corporate giants. To these new REACTIONARIES, we offer in serious opposition, An American Manifesto promoting life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Sound good?